Shape Your Services
Do you want to shape, influence or lead the services you use?
Draw on your ideas and talents, knowledge and experience to design, develop and deliver the services you want to see.
Everyone has something to give.
What you can do?
- Explore how we can get more people attending our groups & activities
- Help correct the inequalities in the health system felt by people with a mental health diagnosis
- Make our website more accessible
- Plan and host Activate Café, our monthly evening to showcase local organisations’ work.
- Study the link between housing and Mental Health
- Help organise events and exhibitions to promote our work
- Work with us to recruit new staff
You can join us with any of these or if you have your own thoughts and ideas, please let us know.
How to get involved?
We have a noticeboard where we share information about events, ideas and opportunities to make a difference. If you would like to receive noticeboard updates please click here to register
The topics discussed within this noticeboard may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before joining. If you are having issues related to these topics please call for further support on 020 7510 1081 or email [email protected]
We have a moderation team whose role is to have an overview of the noticeboard interactions, taking action where necessary, such as when members’ actions are not in agreement with “sharing together” guidance.